Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her.
Ahryielle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her. 5 Years ago Karma: 0
I can’t remember it very well but I think it’s opening was set on a battlefront or something and Sesshomaru went into either heat/rut or maybe rin died? And he was locked up behind a barrier in a cave (I think....) and they sent (/Kagome volunteered/sacrificed herself?) Kagome in to tame/appease him or something and they ended up mated after? They had sex a huge bunch through the night(/days?) and she survived (they thought whoever went in would be guaranteed to die) and that’s literally all I remember right now but I think it was a good fic?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her. 5 Years ago Karma: 71
It almost sounds like Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte

www.fanfiction.net/s/2370317/1/Sunset-Love

Rated MA

Logged Logged
Ahryielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her. 5 Years ago Karma: 0
It really does, maybe my brain pieced together different stories in my memory since it’s been so long since I read it lol. Thanks so much for helping me hunt it down!

Logged Logged
zodiak023
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her. 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I think I know the story you are referring to... Rin dies and Sesshomaru loses his mind to his beast side and none of his servants can get him to come out of the tomb that he set Rin up in and Kagome comes to try to tame him...don't ask me the name but I have read that one.

Logged Logged
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her. 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Hi, not sure if you are still looking for this but I am pretty sure you are looking for A Demon Lord's Cry by Kagome Yuki Niwa

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4361/1 - Rated MA so no YIMS

Logged Logged
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kag goes into cave to tame wild sess he mates her. 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Not sure if you are looking for this still but what you are looking for is Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte (MA).

The scene that you are looking for is broken up in a few chapters starting at chapter 20 Fateful Encounter and ends at 22 Revelations.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.