Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Markings of all sorts
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Markings of all sorts
Emma
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Markings of all sorts 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Trying to remember a fic I read recently where the more intricate a mating mark is the more trust the marked has in their mate, so of course Sess marks Kagome with with kanji or loads of swirly things or maybe both. (I think Rin was pouting about her marks not being as intricate, too.) [file/]

Also there was one I read ages ago where Sess's pups (there's a lot of them) and Shippo all mark Kagome as pack before he gets around to mating her. I think it might've been a modern day one?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Markings of all sorts 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 41
The second one might be She Who the Prophecy Foretold by SunsetMiko (rated MA). In it, Sess has seven sons who all mark Kagome after she saves their lives. After the others find out, Sess, Shippou, and InuYasha all mark her as pack. They go back and forth between modern day and Feudal Era.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.