Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome needs Sesshomaru's blood
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome needs Sesshomaru's blood
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome needs Sesshomaru's blood 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
So this is def one of the older stories I've read, it's set modern AU, and Kagome and Sesshomaru are an unofficial item. The basis of the story is that Kagome is beginning to blossom into her powers, which are apparently very very vast. She doesnt know this. The background info of the fic says that every person has their soul mate, and Sesshomaru goes to ask his father about something, Inu no Taisho tells him that he should forget about Kagome.

His mother approaches him after all the drinking and sleeping around he is doing to forget about Kagome, to tell him that Kagome is in a coma, and desperately needs his blood, as there are no demons powerful enough for their blood to help her, except him, she was made for him, his other half, his dad is a total dumbass, he needs to stop doing the drinking and sleeping around, and that he should go to her.

There is mention of his activities on social media, even though he never posts about it ('Do you know how long it took to get Kagura to stop trying to go after you?! And now you've slept with her again! She posted it on facebook!) When he does come near her, she wakes up, but only for him, and it's this other Kagome, a side that only takes over when she needs blood.

She wont forgive him,(not that I blame her) Inu eventually takes her to a building where he locks her and Sess, who has willingly allowed himself to be strapped to a table with a ton of stuff around (Definitely a MA rated fic, no YIMS!) and she proceeds to do things to him, and ends up licking his blood up, and becoming more and more like herself. She leaves him there, still strapped, and only visits for his blood for a little while. Eventually, she unties him, and he works to regain her favor, and trust.

I hope that's enough details to find the fic I'm looking for. I don't even know where to begin, and google gives me either straight lemon fics, or murderous fics. I'm hoping someone remembers what this is called/ a link if the fic is still up.

Thanks for the help guys!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome needs Sesshomaru's blood 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 154
Sounds like you are looking for A Miko's Pet by SunsetMiko. Rated MA.

Logged Logged
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome needs Sesshomaru's blood 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Sorry it took so long to respond, but this is def the one. Thanks! It's going in my favourites folder.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome needs Sesshomaru's blood 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 154
Glad I could help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.