Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
can't remember name of this fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: can't remember name of this fanfiction
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:can't remember name of this fanfiction 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 41
Work Yet To Be Done by Kat. Rated MA

She goes further into the past and meets Sesshoumaru's father as a pup and rescues him. Chapter 9 is the part you referred to.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/16 19:31 By AviDoro.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
can't remember name of this fanfiction 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Don't know if I asked this before. Looking for a fic that had kagome save i guess little sesshomaru or some young demon(s) from humans, then she's locked in a tower asleep. Sesshomaru's mother tells him the story about her. And I think the door is locked and no one can go in except her mate/soul mate not sure. Sesshomaru goes inside I think and then comes out saying their lying about her. Kagome wakes up and it's been years I think and she leaves so she can mourn her son shippo. Forgive me if I'm not making any sense. I know I've read this fanfiction before and can't remember where I read it on ff.net or here. I would be happy if anyone can find it for me or if any one has read it before.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/16 16:15 By Eclairyuta.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.