Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a few
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a few
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a few 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi there! I'm searching for a few fanfics and it would be great if you ca help! Thank you!

1) The first one I'm looking for is a Miroku/Kagome fanfiction. From what I remember it was incomplete, but great. It starts off towards the beginning of the manga and Miroku and Kagome start a relationship and the author takes the story thorough key points of the manga like meeting sango and Koga.

2) the second is a Kagome/Inuyasha fanfic and takes place in the modern era. Kagome is a school girl who is dating Inuyasha.

From what I remember Inuyasha picks Kagome and her friend up from school and Kagome's friend is nervous.
Inuyasha lives in an apartment which Kagome stays at sometimes and her mother approves of their relationship. I remember at one point there is kikyo drama.

If anyone knows these please let me know! Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.