Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for Sesskag oneshot fanfic; PLZ help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: looking for Sesskag oneshot fanfic; PLZ help!
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for Sesskag oneshot fanfic; PLZ help! 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
This sounds like one by Chie... not sure of the title though. On my phone at work so yeah.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Perhaps "Dramatic!" by Chie? Rated T, link here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5576/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/20 12:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
looking for Sesskag oneshot fanfic; PLZ help! 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
In the fiction, Sesshoumaru, Kagome and Inuyasha all appear as actors working under the creator of Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi. They play a scene where they compete in Toga's tomb over the Tetsusaiga.
(Animation S01 E07 Show down! Sesshoumaru Vs Tetsusaiga) It's not accurate, but I think Sesshoumaru and Kagome were lovers in the fiction; Because they can't concentrate on acting until the end, but they kiss passionately and then get the director(Rumiko)'s mediation. The moment they kissed was originally the scene where Sesshy had to kill Kagome in the plot. If you know that fanfic, plz, tell me subject ...

Logged Logged
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for Sesskag oneshot fanfic; PLZ help! 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
YES THATS RIGHT!! Now I remember. I read part of this fiction in DA but couldn't remember the writer's pen name and title. Thank you for your kind help! I hope you are happy today.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for Sesskag oneshot fanfic; PLZ help! 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 156
Glad you found it! I did write a one shot originally titled Re-take (rated T) but since it wasn't enough to get the plot bunny out of my head, Dramatic! happened.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.