Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Oneshot Kagome accidentally challenges Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Oneshot Kagome accidentally challenges Sesshomaru
Nana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Oneshot Kagome accidentally challenges Sesshomaru 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi guys,
So I know its a oneshot but for the life of me can't remember the title. So in this, Kagome and the gang come across Sesshomaru beating up a female and she learns from Inuuasha that she challenged him. Kagome yells at Sesshomaru,and they end up fighting only to come to an agreement that he'll leave t"them" alone. They end up having sex and she ends up pregnant
Later on, he ends up travelling with them ans we end up finding out that he mated her but they still bicker.

Basically I remember all the details about the oneshot but the name. Can amyone please help me out. Cheers!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kirsten
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Oneshot Kagome accidentally challenges Sesshomaru 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5204/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/01/21 17:26 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Nana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Oneshot Kagome accidentally challenges Sesshomaru 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Thats the story!! Thank you so much!!!

Cheers

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.