Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hello_Looking for 2/3 stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hello_Looking for 2/3 stories
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello_Looking for 2/3 stories 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello,

I'm looking for two(technically three) stories.
The first one is as follows:

Sesshomaru ends up in Kagome's time and since he's following her around they fake that he's a graduate student doing his thesis on high schooler's studying habits or something along those lines. They do this since he is in her classroom but he looks older than a high school student. Later, they go to a mall and some of Kagome's friends see him,and see that he now has his missing arm which they explain as earlier having it tightly bound to his side.(I think Kagome regenerated his arm). S and K end up having intimate relations and Sesshomaru returns to the past to finish off Naraku and end the Shikon Jewel quest. I think he waits 500 years to see Kagome and explains they never found Naraku's half. It turns out Sango, before dying, sent Kilala to the well to give Kagome the other half, which she had all along. They then complete the jewel. Also, in the second to last chapter, Kagome tells her friends she's pregnant and worried about Sesshomaru. She lies to her friends telling them he went to his home country to fight in a war, instead of saying he went to the past. In the last chapter Kagome's friends tell Sesshomaru they're happy he's back since Kagome was worried and now they can be together, especially since they are going to be having a baby. The story ends with Kagome and Sesshomaru reuniting. I think the story had 16 chapters and was rate M/MA.

The second story:

Kagome stumbles upon Sesshomaru during the winter/Christmas season in feudal Japan. Both of them are alone and decide to travel together. The story then transitions to a few years later when westerners and their weapons are entering Japan. Sesshomaru tells Kagome he is upset because he and all youkai are being relegated to myths. Humans are beginning to forget the power youkai once had over Japan. Kagome comforts him as they look down the cliff/hill they are standing on overlooking the marching human army. (Sesshomaru hates the Holiday=Christmas season because it reminds him of Westerners making him a myth.) The story then goes to when Kagome and InuYasha began their quest for the Shikon Jewel. Sesshomaru gets jealous seeing through a coffee shop window the old Kagome and InuYasha running off. His Kagome (who's lived the past 500 years with him) grabs his hand and rubs his wedding ring and she tells him there is nothing to be jealous of. (They own a coffee shop). In present times Kagome is decorating a Christmas tree. She knows Sesshomaru hates Christmas since it reminds him of negative things but she hopes her news will make him look at Christmas differently. She gives him an envelope which tells him she is pregnant. Sesshomaru tells her he thought it was impossible for them to have children but Kagome tells him they just had to be patient. I think the story was 3 chapters and was rated T.

Lastly, I was wondering if anyone knew the author of the story, In Wake of the Blood Countess. I was remembering the story and I had listed it as favorite but when I went to look for it, it was gone. Just wondering if the author deleted it or renamed it.

Thank you in advance for the help. Have a good day/night.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inugirl504
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hello_Looking for 2/3 stories 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I recognize the first one, but can't remember what it's called. That's actually a story I want to find too. Can you help me find some of the other ones I'm looking for?

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hello_Looking for 2/3 stories 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 76
Together in the Wake of the Blood Countess (rated MA) is by nautical_paramour. Found this in the Spark archive. Is that what you were looking for?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.