Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Too Much" Very old Fanfiction.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Too Much" Very old Fanfiction.
Danielle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Too Much" Very old Fanfiction. 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
So, I'm getting pretty desperate, I'd suppose you'd say. I remember reading re-creating this drawing when I was in fifth grade. I am now 27! So about 15 years. I'm decently positive that the name was Too Much, though I can't guarantee because I lost my original drawing that had the name(the one attached I just drew in hope of shaking up someone's memory) that was a copy of the picture that the writer posted with the story. I honestly don't think it was supposed to Sess/Kag fic, but it was only like 2 chapters long and was my first push towards the pairing.
Kagome was either mad at Inu Yasha or something along the lines. Sesshoumaru came across her while she was bathing. He tells her that she could be made into a demon and thus stronger. She agrees to go with him. They run through some high grass fields trying to get away from Inu Yasha. Honestly, that's about all that I remember, but I've been looking for it for a long time. I'm sure that it's lost to the wind, but I figured it would be worth at least trying. *I found my original copy of the fanfiction artist picture!*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/09/06 23:19 By Queen_Freak.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Too Much" Very old Fanfiction. 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 17
Could it be this one from A Single Spark?

Too Much by Ashley
Kagome finally snaps! She leaves the group and meets up with Sesshoumaru. They meet again...but...what the--!! What has he done to her.
Rating: PG-13 - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: General
Updated: 02-08-04 - Chapters: 8 - Reviews 7 - Words 12,782

Logged Logged
Danielle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Too Much" Very old Fanfiction. 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
That's definitely the same first couple of chapters! Feels, right in my childhood! I remember it being on it's own page kind of thing though, looked almost like 'Notebook' type of text, so didn't think to look in spark. It had the pictures on there too. Now I'm curious if this is added on chapters by the original author, or if someone else tried adding more of their own.

Thank you so much for the help!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.