Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Driving me bananas!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Driving me bananas!
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Driving me bananas! 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Okay so, this is a relatively NEW fanfic and I'm ABSOLUTELY in love (Really I should let the author know that and I will as soon as you guys help me!) Okay so in the fanfic, Kagome was married to Koga but he was abusive and wouldn't mate her but his beast loves her and prevented it's 'rational' side from mating Kagome to protect her. Kagome comes under the care of Sesshoumaru and his pack and one of them is a panther demon who lost his mate. Touga is alive in this one and married/mated to Izayoi but she doesn't approve of his 'antics' with his pack and only allows him to go to them when his 'urges' get extra bad. It's a really sexual fic but the story was absolutely phenomenal, can anyone help me?

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Driving me bananas! 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
Stronger by Caedes Rated: MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10080/1
Kagome couldn't stay there. Not for a second longer. If she did, Sango would come and get her- and she couldn't let Sango see her in this place. It was so shameful. So she would do it. She would pack her bags and finally run away because Sango could protect her.

Logged Logged
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Driving me bananas! 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS IT! YOU'RE AMAZING KARMA TO YOU <3

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Driving me bananas! 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
Took me 5 tries to respond, Dokuga is acting up on reviews on FireFox. I knew the story, because I have read it before. Enjoy!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.