Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a story
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for a sesshomaru and kagome story. She is a cop and is trying to find a guy who is taking mikos. Sesshomaru "hires" kagome to help get the guy. I hope this description helps.

Thanks
Puppies

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 154
It's been a while since I read either of these stories, which is why I am not sure if either is the one, but it could be:

For Richer or Poorer by Mujitsu
The world of the rich is a glamorous and often deadly place. Detective Kagome Higurashi must infiltrate this world with the help of business tycoon, Sesshoumaru. Let the sparks fly! AU, KagSess Added oneshot up!
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Humor, Romance - Updated: 07-04-09 - Created: 06-10-09 Chapters: 18 - Reviews: 13 - Words: 70,150 - Reads: 59,461 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Or

M is for Miko
by Lisa Reviews
In a world where mikos and youkai are known and trained from youth for specific roles, Kagome serves her city as a detective and never wanted anything more. That is until an old enemy from her past resurfaces and she is forced into an unlikely alliance in order to finally bring her nightmare to an end.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 02-05-13 - Created: 02-05-13 Chapters: 16 - Reviews: 8 - Words: 62,920 - Reads: 34,767 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
it was the second one. thank you very much.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 154
Glad I could help.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.