Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic I read many years ago
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic I read many years ago
NerdLordUltra
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic I read many years ago 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I have been searching for this one particular fanfiction for days after it suddenly reappeared in my mind after so many years.

What I remember most vividly is that kikyo goes through the well and murders the entirety of kagome's family. There is a scene where either grandpa or mamma higurashi lays dying and kagome pulls them into her lap just as the ambulance shows up. This next part i`m almost positive is something that happens in the same fic but I may be confused. Kagome gains the training she needs to be competent and is out if character to the point she could be described as a goth or emo Mary sue taking kagomes name.

I have stated at least twice now it has been years and I may not be remembering it clearly, I'm just hoping someone will remember at least a part of this description and can give me a hand.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic I read many years ago 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 134
Kagome's Forced Hand
sugar0o
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1956/1
MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/07/04 02:56 By fubuki. Reason: wrong story line request

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
NerdLordUltra
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic I read many years ago 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.