Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help!!!
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help!!! 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
You are looking for Opportunities by Caedes. It’s rated MA so no YIMS!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
alexis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help!!! 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
hey Guys I’m looking for this story... I really can’t remember most of the story... but a part I do remember is sesshomaru run kagome shippo and inuyasha I think step or are about to step foot back on Japan’s land and he reconnects with the land and kagome feels it... I think another part is demons are benign attacked and kagome is like an secretary To another demon and it does take place in America, ... idk I really would love to know...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.