Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome leaves sesshoumaru fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Kagome leaves sesshoumaru fic
Thoththo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome leaves sesshoumaru fic 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
It's about kagome and sesshoumaru mating because of fate or due the gods will or midoriko or because they were soulmates I'm not sure about which. They have a son but sesshoumaru falls in love with some other woman who is actually trying to trap him and kagome tried to warn him but he thought she was being jealous. Since he planned on mating her kagome left taking her child with her after erasing sesshoumaru's mark. She went to live with shippo who is a lord and later on she went into seclusion after promising her son she will be back. The other woman's reality comes out and sesshoumaru regrets his decisions and went to shippo to find kagome, when he was there he saw his son who didn't acknowledge him and shippo gave him kagome's location.
He reached the location and she was in a deep sleep since she couldn't live without him she passed away after talking to sesshoumaru I think.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome leaves sesshoumaru fic 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
It's this one
Awaken but dead by silentblackblood I don't know if it's posted on dokuga, so I will say it's rated MA just to be on the safe side so no yims!

www.fanfiction.net/s/2677778/1/Awaken-yet-Dead

Logged Logged
Thoththo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome leaves sesshoumaru fic 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks that's the one

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.