Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for oldie
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Looking for oldie
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for oldie 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 49
Could it be "A Demon Lord's Cry" by Kagome Yuki Niwa? Here's the link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4361/1
Rated MA, so NO YIMS!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
Looking for oldie 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello, I'm looking for a story that I read years ago, at the time it hadn't been completed. It focuses on Rin's death and Sesshoumaru getting lost in grief. He shows up at Edo with Rin dead in his arms. It takes days to convince Sesshoumaru to let go of Rin and allow the villagers to bury her. Of course Kagome is the only one who can approach Sesshoumaru. As I recall, the villagers bring offerings to Sesshoumaru while he guards Rin's tomb. I believe that Kagome slowly brings Sesshoumaru out of his severe morning. I can't remember much else. Does anyone remember this fanfiction? Thanks!

Logged Logged
Dunkelgelb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for oldie 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
If not the story you're looking for, this sounds thematically similar to Tales from the House of the Moon by Resmiranda. The link takes you to FanFiction.net, not here on Dokuga. Story is rated M on FanFiction.net, but contains at least one sex scene near the end, so it would likely be rated MA here. So, no YIMS!

Logged Logged
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for oldie 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you for the information. The story, "Tale From the House of the Moon" is a wonderful fanfiction. It is very similar to the story that I'm looking for but unfortunately it is not the right story. I will continue to keep searching.

Logged Logged
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
Well I just checked out the fanfiction, "The Demon Lord's Cry". Unfortunately it is not the one that I'm searching for. Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion though. I really appreciate it.

Logged Logged
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for oldie 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,
I do not know the story you are searching for, but there had been a "searching for a fic" request very similar to yours. Here is the link:http://www.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/106232-fic-rin-dead-sess-in-anguish-found-by-inu-a
Go and check it out, maybe there is the one you are looking for.

Good luck!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/16 03:04 By VS*.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for oldie 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe you're looking for "A Self Called Nowhere" by Noacat which can be found, unfinished, on the 'Spark archive: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2455/1

This story is rated NC-17 there and is MA here, NO YIMs!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you for all of the suggestions. I read every suggested fanfiction and I enjoyed them all. The suggestion of Noacat's "A Self Called Nowhere" was the actual fanfiction that I was searching for. Thanks again to everyone who offered suggestions! I really appreciated the help.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.