Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
kagome smells really good
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: kagome smells really good
sr
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kagome smells really good 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 1
this is my first post...

kagome runs out of her body wash and rin gets some from sesshomaru.
apparently it smells really good to demons...sesshomaru, inuyasha, shippo, and even ah un just want to sniff her.

wow. that sounds pretty silly, but i really liked the story. i thought that i had it saved to my favorites, but i can't find it. i'm not even sure if i read it here or on ff.net.

any help would be appreciated

thanks
sr

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:kagome smells really good 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 19
Do you remember if she smelled of roses or some type of flower? I have read a couple of stories similar to that. I can check through my faves on here and ffnet and post them all, but that may help reduce the amount of links.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
sr
Pup
graphgraph
Re:kagome smells really good 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 1
i think that it was roses

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.