Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru devoted to kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru devoted to kagome
Lady Valkrye
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru devoted to kagome 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
kay so the story goes like this:
Sesshoumaru is very young, and is the ward of the goddess kagome. He's enamoured with her, and wants to be the head priest of her temple. However, Naraku, the headman (?) of his village(?) has disallowed it, and has made another, either kagura or kikyo, as the head priestess. Also, kagome is a goddess that has bestowed her favor upon sesshoumaru, but also plans on destroying his village because of the amount of corruption in it. There's also a much older shippo, and there are inferences that kagome and him have a sexual relationship, as he taunts sesshoumaru with very vague remarks about his connection with kagome. Obviously this upsets sesshomaru, as the fanfic makes him to want to please kagome, and makes it sound as if though he wants to sleep with her too.

This is such an amazing fanfic, and I dearly hope someone can help me as I read it here on dokuga, but I haven't found it since the first time I read it. Thank you for the help

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshoumaru devoted to kagome 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 152
Oh my god, this sounds amazing, I really hope someone finds it!
Can you remember if you read it here, or Spark, or ff.net?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.