Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sweet modern fic
chelsea
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sweet modern fic 6 Years ago Karma: 0
I remember reading a story a long time ago where kagome runs into sesshomaru in the future. I don't remember much of it but there is a scene where she's meeting him for dinner and is running out of time so she's putting heat curlers in her hair and getting dressed in the back of the limo he sent for her.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sweet modern fic 6 Years ago Karma: 52
This is called "Second Chance" I can't remember who wrote it but it's here on Dokuga and it is rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1067/1?author=2060

Here is the link enjoy!!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/04/17 22:49 By Cressent Moon.
chelsea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sweet modern fic 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Unfortunately it's not that one. The one I read she had done all her time traveling and she found sesshomaru somehow and they were catching bnb up. I think for the dinner he sent her a nice decorative invitation. And either myouga or Jaken were in the limo as she was getting ready.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.