Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a good but sad fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for a good but sad fic
Lyia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a good but sad fic 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this story a while ago and its driving me crazy that I just can't remember the name. I've searched everywhere, but for some reason I just can't seem to find it!

I believe it started after a horrible battle with Naraku in which Inuyasha had been brutally murdered and the rest of the group had been badly injured. I think that sometime Shippo had fled to the west for safety.Kagome and Sango managed to escape and were on the run, but were captured by a group of bandits and were held hostage. They were able to escape the bandits and make it to the west where they took refuge in Sesshomarus home. They spent time healing and becoming stronger and I believe that eventually Miroku showed up. Kagome traveled around with Sesshomaru to all his camps and impressed his generals, which later became her close friends and protectors. Sango was full of hatred from everything that had happened and Kagome and Miroku were worried about her. I think that Sango didn't approve of Kagomes new demon friends. I think there was a part where Kagome was invited to a mating ceremony (Kogas?) and she was taken over by a friendly spirit in order to make everything more comfortable for her, but she didn't remember it later on. Also I think that Kagome had been tricked by Sesshomarus mother into going back to the spot where the battle had happened and where Inuyasha had been murdered by Naraku.

I'm pretty sure this story was rated MA and had lots of chapters

That's all I can remember about it, but if anyone knows what this story is called I would be super happy

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a good but sad fic 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 31
That sounds like Running Up That Hill by The Hatter Theory - Rated MA

Running Up That Hill by The Hatter Theory Reviews
Even after being put back together, fractures linger, spiderweb lines that remain, testament to the struggle.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: On Hiatus - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 07-24-12 - Created: 09-02-11 Chapters: 42 - Reviews: 324 - Words: 332,563 - Reads: 152,593 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6241/1

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a good but sad fic 5 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 277
I think you're looking for "Running Up That Hill" by The Hatter Theory (whom I miss TERRIBLY), and you can find it here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6241/1

Very, VERY MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Lyia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a good but sad fic 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
This is the one I was looking for Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.