Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome lost powers & travel & courting Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome lost powers & travel & courting Sesshomaru
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome lost powers & travel & courting Sesshomaru 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
So this fanfiction

Kagome wakes up in Kaede's village there was a battle inuyasha and her companions where in
and she no longer has her powers
after losing her powers in a battle & (we find out further in the story that they apparently were sealed )kagome leaves keades's village as Kagome she's going to find a way to get her powers back but runs into sesshomaru and starts travelling with him and his companions

Also i believe Inuyasha and gang have left village, but story mainly depicts Kagome and sesshomaru when she comes across him and his companions

during travelling kagome starts to notice things about Sesshomaru and eventually gets gifts from Sesshomaru , he lets her brush his hair and he also hunts feeds her, and he she also cooks for him accepts her food , also they stop at a hotsprings as he notices kagome getting tired & he gives her a kimono then he lets her bathe and then within a few days he says they've reached there destination for answers which is apparently his mothers palace/castle which floats in the sky, they go in by flying auhn and Sesshomaru presents her to his mother .

He says kagome is his fiancé and will be his mate kagome is surprised and asks him "when did this happen" & when did i acccept that?' he tells her of the gifts she accepted his proposal was him presenting gifts and the attention he gave her accepting was her having reciprocating his action & the attention she gave him in his mind meant she accepted when she reciprocated & tells kagome its demon courting .
kagome tells him how was she suppose to know that was a matting proposal. sesshomarus mother cuts in and agrees with kagomes assessment that sesshomaru should have tried to a better way to propose to kagome but tells kagome not to worry about accepting as she has time to make up her mind and kagome says she like sesshomaru but wants to see how things go and get her powers back
Sesshomaru's mother gives Kagome adv what she believed caused Kagome to loose her powers was a curse and that she need to go back to the beginning to find answers.

now Im not sure, but last chapter i read mentioned kagome saying to sesshomaru that she needs to travel back to Kaedes village she asking Sesshomaru to come with her
& i believe Kagome thinks she needs to go back to the well.

Hopefully someone out there remember the name and author of this fic and can help me find it I'd love to read it again.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost powers & travel & courting Sesshomaru 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 25
Hello, I believe the story you are looking for is called The Shikon and the Miko by Chie.

It is complete with 43 chapters and rated MA so no YIMS!

Happy readings~!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/02/17 18:24 By fictional_reality.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome lost powers & travel & courting Sesshomaru 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
Yay... thank you so much for finding it.. I was going crazy looking for it .

Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.