Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm helping someone who searching for this Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm helping someone who searching for this Fic
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm helping someone who searching for this Fic 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
"Hey guys, I really need your help in finding a fanfiction of Sesshomaru and Kagome.

I read this fic a few years ago and I really loved it but now I can’t seem to remember the title or find it anywhere…please help me if you can..

Its only around two long chapters(I think) and its a story where Kagome is taken from her village along with a group of other girls to be taken to Sesshomaru for him to choose his mate(I think)…but he doesn’t like them, and he gives Kagome to his general, but later on he falls for her after interacting with her and he kills off his general to get her…but after she finds out the truth from Jaken, she runs away and through some events, loses her memories of him…he tries to get her back…"

Oh! I think this story sounds interesting…

Does anyone can recall? Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.