Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanfiction search.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfiction search.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfiction search. 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
Hello everyone!
I am looking for a two fics that I read a few years ago! I tried searching for my fav let but couldn't find it and don't remember certainly if I read it here or on fanfiction.

First is Kagome and sesshoumaru become unwilling mates, maybe something concerning heat I don't remember certainly but I remember that sesshoumaru wants to get rid of kagome's mating mark and finds out that through betrayal it will go away so he brings a male so she would cheat and erase the mark, himself refusing to do it. Kagome doesn't cheat but finds out that he planned that behind her back and feels betrayed so the mark disappears. Sesshoumaru believes she cheated that's why it was gone. I think later they meet in the future when sesshoumaru wants her back.

Second!
Kagome is in a bar with a engagement ring I think and is drinking. Her fiance married someone else instead of her. It could be Inuyasha marying kikyo. Sesshoumaru is there too in the same situation left by his fiance kikyo or kagura? so they talk and then get married to get back at them or simply because they were drunk? It's a little confusing! It's been three years and I can't remember anything else. I think kagome was dressed in a while shirt or white dress...
Anyway any help is appreciated! Thx in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction search. 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 134
the first is
A Little Faith
by elle6778
www.a-single-spark.com/fanficread.php?fid=6438&cid=1&Go=Go
Created on 3/08/2007 10:01:00 PM.

MA
Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction search. 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
Sorry but that is not the one! I am absolutely sure! The one you say it's an AU that is completely different. But thank you for your time!

Edit:
I just skimmed through the fic and yes the plot is the one I was remembering in a way. Could it be that there was another fic that had a similar idea used? The one I remember I think was canon, There was no memory loss in that one, she simply returned home and then he found out she didn't cheat! But thank you very much for reminding me of that fic! I will reread with pleasure since it's one of my favourite!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/10/29 20:56 By nyght_elf.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.