Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic- think it's an older one
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic- think it's an older one
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic- think it's an older one 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
The Syndrome by Sunset Miko is rated MA so no YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jinchi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic- think it's an older one 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
So this may or may not be two fics I'm thinking of but I do know it's been quite a while since I read it. Big thing is it's complete. But from what I remember modern day settings, Sesshoumaru's demon/yoki got tired of being locked up in his mental cage and turned the tables and took over, and he's stuck in his dog/furred form until his inner demon/yoki is satisfied he will no longer ignore it. A big part of it is that Kagome is his mate and he's been ignoring that and I think if they don't mate soonish Sesshoumaru may waste away/die kind of thing.
the part I'm not sure of that may belong to another fic is Kagome ends up moving into the house where Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, Miroku and I think Jakotsu all live together due to problems with her previous housemates partying all the time, and the boys are working on renovating a space for her.
Any assistance would be great even if to tell me I'm mixing like 12 stories up :-D

Edit: nevermind I found it- The Syndrome by Sunset Miko if anybody was curious

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/10/04 11:21 By Jinchiangel.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.