Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help Me Find...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help Me Find...
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help Me Find... 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 20
Well, the first one has Sessh being dominated/humiliated by Kagome whenever he feels he needs to be. She berates him, makes himbathe and dress her so she can go be with other men. She then comes home and tells him all about it.

In the second one, which is cnnected to the other one, Kagome and Sessh have an arrangement. With a mere word, 'Rosebud', Sessh gets really rough with Kagome - slaps her, drags her into the bedroom to 'force' her to have sex with him.

In essence, they're both strong willed people who find balance by being submissive every once in a while.I've been looking for these forever (giving up here and there, only to try again later), but cannot find them. I know they were here on either Dokuga or on Spark as I really don't read or write anywhere else. Please help me find them!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please Help Me Find... 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 36
You're looking for

His Desire by Sessylove219
Kagome and Sesshoumaru share a relationship that to others would seem strange. Both have intense desires that they ache to have fulfilled. Luckily, they love each other enough to give the other exactly what they want

Obviously rated MA lol

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.