Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for fanficton
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for fanficton
Bianca Eason
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for fanficton 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Kagome makes a wish on the Shikon Jewel to start over and have another chance to on her destiny. Her family was sent to the past but was killed by the other villagers and was left all alone. Then was found by Sesshomaru's father "Inu no Taisho". He gets a sign the she is his soulmate but she is still to young. This fanfiction is a pairing with Inu no Taisho and Kagome.
What is the name of this fanfiction?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inugirl504
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanficton 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Dang. I know excactly which one you're talking about, but can't remember the name. If you eventually find it, can you let me know? I'll keep looking. I have a community on fanfiction.net of just inutaisho/kagome fanfictions.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/08/08 11:16 By Inugirl504.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanficton 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 58
Creo que puede ser este el fic que estás buscando, no voy a poder copiarte el link correcto porque estoy usando mi celular, pero igual te pasó

m.fanfiction.net/s/10084104/1/

Finding happiness against all odds by Tsukikoinuhime25 --> Rating MA en este sitio

What if Inuyasha did not find Kagome in the jewel because he was snared by images of Kikyo? What is Kagome made a wish that would change not only the life of Inuyasha but his father, and brother as well? Kagome still has to complete her duty as the jewel's Guardian but in a new less than happy life. Now with Touga at her side through all strides. BEING REWRITTEN!

Logged Logged
Bianca Eason
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fanficton 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank You for your help.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.