Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need some help....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need some help....
Miko Sefiyer
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need some help.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
So the ONLY scene I can remember from this fic (If it is even a fic for all i know it could have been a dream....) is that Sess has joined the pack at some point and Inupapa may or may not be alive and with the inutachi. But anyway one or both head off and leave the group for a few hours and tell Inuyasha to watch them while they rest, when the inutachi fall asleep inuyasha sneaks off to see Kik, and Kagome, seeing him sneak off, wakes up to put a barrier around the group. She stays up for a few hours and waits for Inuyasha to come back. But Sess (And maybe Inupapa o.O?) come back and see Inuyasha gone and Kagome about to pass out. Needless to say Inuyasha gets a trashing...

Now this either a SessxKag or a InutashioxKag fic.....or maybe a dream at this point I'm unsure and about to call myself crazy @.@! Please send help!

Logged Logged

~When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re:I need some help.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I've never read that fic, but it sounds very interesting. Please let me know if you find it!

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I need some help.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
it sounds very familiar, so I don't think it is a dream. I'll check my caves on a few sites and let you know what I find.

Logged Logged
Miko Sefiyer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I need some help.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks I appreciate it

Logged Logged

~When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.