Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for....
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for.... 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
So I think I might have read this a while ago on ff.net. I don't remember what it's rated but I think it was a long oneshot.
I remember it takes place in the past after Naraku's defeat. Kagome is mated and has children, either demon or half demon, I don't remember which. She had some kind of condition where she needed to draw on the youki around her to survive, so she always had to have at least one of her children with her when her mate wasn't around.
She mated Sesshomaru for that reason at first I believe since he was so powerful and could sustain her without a problem. I don't believe any of her friends knew about her condition or that she mated Sesshomaru.
I want to say her friends, Sango, Miroku, and Inuyasha, are living in the village in Edo, but it could be the slayer village instead.
I don't remember if her condition is because of something that happened with Naraku and/or the Shikon jewel or if it was another cause altogether.

I hope this sounds familiar to someone. It just popped into my mind and I have no idea where to even start looking for it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
No luck yet anyone? Me either.

Well I recall that Kagome, Sesshomaru, and their children were either attacked on an outing or were fighting an enemy of the West and Kagome and some of the children or all of the children were separated from Sesshomaru for a day or more. They made their way to where her friends were since I believe it was the closest shelter. Kagome spent a lot of time sleeping with one of her kids with her the whole time. Her friends didn't know what was wrong with her, and even after she woke up and was weak I don't think she or her children told them what was wrong with her. I think they only found out when Sesshomaru arrived to retrieve them.

Logged Logged
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
I remember reading this but I can't remember the name. Let me scope out my favs and see what I can dig up for you.

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Thank you. It's been eating at me, and irritates me that I can't find it. I feel like it's in the favorites of an author whose story I have as a favorite but so far I can't find it.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
That sounds like one of mine, sadly it's incomplete.

Honorable by me, Rated MA.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Yes! That's it. Thanks for coming along and seeing this or it might never have been found. I have made sure to add it as a favorite this time.
Any chance your muse has been talking to you about this story? Not that it isn't fine the way it is, but you did say it was incomplete.

Logged Logged
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.... 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Omg. This gives me hope of a update!!! I love all of your stories and I'm always on the watch in case I miss an update. Yay! I hope the move is going well!

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Sorry about the wait, the wife and I were in the process of moving.

At the moment I have quite a few though I think I have part of that one written. I'll look it up in a bit and see where I was at and if any inspiration comes to me.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I try not to promise everything with work and the young'in around. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate right now since I've started doing live streaming and such but I'm trying to work writing in at least two or three times a week since I really want to get my incomplete stories done.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
My writing is always in some state of being worked on. Though recently I've just been dropping a one shot that I quickly write.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
No problem. Real life comes first. As far as I'm concerned it's nice to know that the story hasn't left your mind, and you do intend to get to it when you have time. Take your time and we'll be here to read it when the update does come.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.