Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Arm restoration one shot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Arm restoration one shot
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Arm restoration one shot 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
I think this story was on AFF. The Inu group is trapped in a system of caves and somehow, Kagome finds herself lost. She ends up near a hot spring and catches Sesshoumaru bathing. Somehow she offers to restore his arm and once the deed is delivered be, he gets mad st her for using him as a guinea pig.

I'm searching for it to see if the author turned it into a chapter story since they said they may do just that. I'm. It sure how old it is.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Arm restoration one shot 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 25
Hello! I believe I found what you are looking for. I remember reading this sometime ago but I couldn't remember the title or the author. I did remember a few key words that help me find it.

It's A Little Bit of Magic by CiraArana

This can be found in FF.net, I'm not sure if it can be found elsewhere but here's the link:
www.fanfiction.net/s/2266934/1/A-Little-Bit-of-Magic

I hope this is what you're looking for, unfortunately, it was not continued into a chapter story, so it's remained a one shot.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story can also be found on the A Single Spark archive on our site. It is rated PG-13 there, so would be a T here.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/22 18:30 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Arm restoration one shot 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
That is it. Man, I'm upset it wasn't continued.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.