Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
sesshou's moms true love
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: sesshou's moms true love
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:sesshou's moms true love 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
I think i read something like this recently. In the story I'm thinking of, Sesshou's mother agrees to allow he and Kagome to mate because their pups would be powerful and inu youkai are thought to nearly be extinct. They later find out that there's a tribe of inu youkai on a southern island that's being attacked by birds or something. The leader of that tribe is Sesshou's mom's original intended who was defeated by Inu no Taisho and banished from the West. After the birds are killed, they move to the West and Sesshou's mom is able to finally be happy.

Does that sound familiar? I think it was a Kanna37 story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/10 23:24 By ponpiri.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
sesshou's moms true love 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
The only thing that I remember is that Kagome kills a demoness that was the mate of the man that sesshoumaru's mother loves. with her dead they were finally able to mate with each other. Please help me fine this. It has been driving me nuts.

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:sesshou's moms true love 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
It sounds familiar but I don't think it is the same fic. I remember that her loves mate was a real nasty piece of work and the were pushed together by their families as an alliance. When they came to the western palace (reason unknown), she went to attack Kagome. Kogome defended herself, the female died, her mate thanked her for riding him of the misery in his life. Sesshoumarus mom thanked Kagome and offered her friendship and backing in what was going on. Eventually the two star-crossed lovers were mated. but I have no clue what was going on before or after that. That part just popped up in my head a few days ago and wont leave. lol

Logged Logged
Dollchan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:sesshou's moms true love 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Youre looking for Windows on The west

EDIT BY WICCAN: Windows on the West is rated MA, NO YIMs, and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4012/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/11 09:10 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:sesshou's moms true love 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 88
I think you're actually talking about an Inutaishou x Kagome fic. It's also by kanna37 but it's called Splinter'd Realities.

www.fanfiction.net/s/8023205/29/Splinter-d-Realities
Would be rated MA here, so no YIM please

The scene you're referring to is in chapter 29.

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:sesshou's moms true love 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
splintered realities was it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.