Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a fanfiction
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for a fanfiction 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 36
That sounds like Purple Haze

The nickname of the disease is Purple Haze, and who planted it was Naraku from 500 years in the past. Those who catch the disease on time are put into pods to be frozen until a cure is found. Kagome, being one of these victims is thrust into a future where everything is uncertain and where a dog demon lord awaits her.

RATED MA

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
alexis
Pup
graphgraph
looking for a fanfiction 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
naurka leaves misma to the future and it gets spread around... its virus and kagomes brother gets a break through people are put under crogenisis kagome gets un frozen with sesshomarus blood they.. it starts on earth then takes place in space.. I think its based kinda lonely off the show the 100.. if anyone can even understand what I'm saying if you have read this please let me know!! don't know if it is complete or not

Logged Logged
alexis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fanfiction 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
YES THIS IS IT!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.