Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Raeviel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi I'm looking for a fic that it's set in the modern era. Sessho is a business man taking care of rin and kagome pops into their life. I don't exactly remember hoe it happens but they get close and they are on an island and rin asked kagome to build a sand castle with her. Sess recognizes the castle but doesn't know how. I think the is a witch the placed a spell on everyone with Markus so that they don't remember who they are. I remember sess is going to mate kagome but she already has the mating mark on her and d vines down her stomach. And rin is actually kagomes daughter in this fic.

Please if anyone can help me I really would like to read this again.
Thank you!!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 88
Is it "Letters" by angelic memories? Some parts of your description kind of match up but some of the details aren't exactly the same...

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/771/1
Rin wants a mother to care for her but she doesn’t like the women her father sometimes brings home. She takes control of the situations and searches for a woman she wants to be her new mother. The best way to do that is to... steal a letter?

RATED MA! NO YIM!

Logged Logged
Raeviel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
That was it!!!! Thank you so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.