Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help
Please help 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I know that this is supposed to be for Sess/Kag fics, but im desperate! Please help me find this Inuyasha/Naruto fic!!

I read it on FF.net...

It starts out with everyone being young kids I believe... Anyways, Kagome and Kiba are best friends, and for Kagome's birthday, Kiba wants to give her one of his clan's Ninken puppies. His mother agrees, but Kagome has to be put through a test, because she isn't a member of the Inuzuka Clan. The test was that Kagome only had so long to find a certain Ninken in the forest, but instead she finds a small injured Ninken. Instead of leaving the Ninken behind to look for the one she was to find, she takes the Ninken and starts walking back the way she came, even though she knows she won't have time to find the other Ninken if she does. Because of this, she passes the test and is granted a Ninken partner.... I believe Kagome either lives with Sesshomaru, or the Uchihas, but I'm leaning towards Sesshomaru.... I'm sorry but that's all I remember

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 116
This sounds an unfishied fanfic by KaeterinaRomanov called Miko Shinobi (Rated T on FFN, so will probably be M on Dokuga)
www.fanfiction.net/s/10963059/1/Miko-Shinobi
Nobody knew that Kakashi had a younger sister. nobody really knows the one girl that sits by Kiba in class either. Everybody is going to find out about both the day that squads are assigned. But what is these new creatures that keep on attacking the village?

Logged Logged
Re:Please help 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it! Thank you so much!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.