Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help finding this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Need help finding this fic
abby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help finding this fic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
From what I remembered...kagome was accused to being a traitor. Inutaishou didn't believe her that she has not betrayed the western land and had her get whipped. While getting whipped she heard someone say stop or enough. As the story progress they learned that Kagome was innocent and want to ask for forgiveness but its already too late Kikyou had Kagome to be taken away. Kagome and Sesshoumaru met by coincidence because she saved the son of the Eastern land but when they met she cut her hair with a sword. At the end she met with kikyou in a cave and she was very old. Kagome ask her why did she do what she did and kikyou told her reasons why and she turn in to ashes. Knowing the truth she was returning to the western land and she was riding on a horse. Arriving at the western land Kagome and Sesshoumaru fought and Kagome got defeated. Since she got defeated she pledge to protect Sesshoumaru and the western land. Nearing the end she let her hair out and showed her hair was long again.

Its not warrior of the west by Hairann

I don't know the title please help me I really want to read it again. Also please excuse my English... English is not my first language.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding this fic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 116
Sounds like 'Once I Was' by Koimiko (rated MA)
The bloodline of the sunset has always had a home in the Western Lands. A female of the bloodline has always been by the side of the Western Lord until now.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/382/1

Logged Logged
abby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding this fic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes its this one thank you so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.