Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru get a new girlfriend
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru get a new girlfriend
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru get a new girlfriend 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
I am looking for a story where Sess gets a new girlfriend and leaves his best friend Kagome alone completely. When he breaks up with her, he tried to go back to Kagome but she says she is no longer his friend. I know the story is incomplete but I just cannot remember the name. Any help would be appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kaori
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru get a new girlfriend 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Maybe you're looking for:

Second Chance by Lovely_Rad Reviews
He never knew. How could he when she never hinted to it. After 13 years of friendship, Kagome ends it by telling Sesshoumaru she loves him and then leaves. 7 years later they might have a second chance Rated MA because I use the F word:D

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7989/1 Rated MA

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru get a new girlfriend 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi no this is not the one but a good one though. I this one he was dating Rin and he broke up with her and then tried to pick back up his friendship with Kagome but she called him by his last name "Mr. Taisho" and hung up on him and he had to work to get back in her good graces. Inuyasha is also a little toddler and calls her gom gom.

Logged Logged
Kaori
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru get a new girlfriend 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
I think this story is:

Never Forget By BelovedStranger
A man unwilling to commit, a woman whose heart has shattered. Love can so easily turn to hate. Kagome vows to make Sesshomaru feel the same heartache he has inflicted upon her, but will her vengeful schemes backfire when, finally, Sesshomaru realizes how much Kagome means to him and vows to mend her broken heart? Or was he too late?

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9124/1 Rated MA

Logged Logged
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru get a new girlfriend 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 71
I know what story your talking about but I can't remember the name. The author was Pensierri32 but she has taken down her stories on this website and FF.net.

Kagome and Sesshomaru were best friends but then Sesshomaru started dating Rin and started to ignore Kagome. They also worked in the same company. Once Rin's true colors started coming out he dumped her and started to rebuild his friendship with Kagome. While doing that he realized he had always liked her and started to pursue her.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.