Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Ah I think I know!
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600096846
That is the 12th Concubine. Rated M, no YIMs!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story can be found here on Dokuga, although it is incomplete: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5178/1?author=4542. It is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/03 09:00 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link

thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com

JOIN THE DISCORD, YA KNOW YOU WANNA

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Najwa
Pup
graphgraph
Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -2
Hello!
Its my first time posting, I have always been a guest here but I decided to register to seek help finding this one fic that I have read but gogled to no close results.

Kagome was hurt and saved by Sesshomaru, brought to the West castle where she is nursed by Sesshomaru's concubines. All of his concubines are nice except for one who claims she's Sesshomaru's favorite. The concubines taught Kagome lessons on how to be a concubine for Sesshomaru and even got her ready for her first night with Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru literally was rough on their first night and she was hurt badly and the concubines are mad at Sesshomaru. Fast forward Sesshomaru falls in love with Kagome, presented her to the council and have a ceremonial where he presented Rin as his daughter as well (Rin is nervous with big crowds) Koga attended the ceremony where he said that he found Shippo ( the gang lost? I dont remember) Naruku is not yet defeated. Later Kagome becomes Lady of The West and Sesshomaru's concubines turned into her lady in waiting/courts. I remember there are twins being Sesshomaru's concubines.

I hope anyone of you can help me, thank you in advance!

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Pretty sure this is "In His Arms"...it's in adultfanfiction.org...sorry, I'm on my phone so I can't post a link...

Story is MA so youngsters be warned...stay away with your impressionable minds...

Logged Logged
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 36
Pretty sure this is the story you're looking for

In His Arms

RATED MA

Logged Logged
Najwa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -2
Thank you so much! Yes that was it! I couldnt remember the title for the life of me. Bless you!

Logged Logged
Najwa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -2
Hi Puritysan~ Thank you for your reply but its not the one but oooh will definitely put this story on my list! Thanks again

Logged Logged
Belit Lihara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome becomes a concubine 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
The story "In his arms" was in fanfiction, but it has been removed by what it seems, do you know if it is somewhere else?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.