Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I can't find this fic and it's driving me nuts!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I can't find this fic and it's driving me nuts!!!
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I can't find this fic and it's driving me nuts!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 81
Is it Resmiranda's Tales from the house of the moon? Rated M. Most likely MA here.

www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=10938

www.fanfiction.net/s/1638751/1/Tales-From-the-House-of-the-Moon

EDIT BY WICCAN: Most definitely rated NC-17/MA on the 'Spark archive! Here's a link to the story on our site: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/244/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/08 07:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert another link, clarify rating
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Erynnn
Pup
graphgraph
I can't find this fic and it's driving me nuts!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
So basically, Sesshomaru is behtrayed and Rin is murdered, and he's banished or something like that? Thrown into a lake if I remember correctly. And Kagome is sent back in time through the Well after reading a supposed legend or something like that and every time she's taken through the Well it's a little bit later and she searches for legends for excuses to go back?

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

It's been a loooong time since I read this fic but it's an old favorite and I thought I had it saved in my favorites list. I guess I was wrong! Please help!!!

Logged Logged
Erynnn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I can't find this fic and it's driving me nuts!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
THAT'S IT!!! Thank you!!!! <3

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I can't find this fic and it's driving me nuts!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 81
Quite welcome.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.