Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Desperately searching for an old favorite!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Desperately searching for an old favorite!
Sandra
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Desperately searching for an old favorite! 7 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for an old sesskag fic that actually had me fall in love with the pairing and keep coming back to this site!

I remember that it's about 10 chapters, and it was sort of a retelling of the beginning of the series where the love interest is Sesshomaru instead of Inuyasha. kagome gets separated from Inuyasha and is in complete darkness in a cave. She meets up with Sesshomaru and together they navigate out of the cave (and have some intimate times!). Afterwards they continue to meet up but Kagome isn't sure who she's actually falling for since he always keeps has Kagome close her eyes. She dares to peek one time and it definitely angers Sesshomaru but it has a happy ending!

If anyone knows which fic I'm talking about I would love you forever!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Desperately searching for an old favorite! 7 Years ago Karma: 58
It's actually a one shot, with a sequel. Both MA. The first is Darkness by RhiannonoftheMoon. It's follow up is To Shed a Little Light. As I said earlier, both are MA.

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
Sandra
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Desperately searching for an old favorite! 7 Years ago Karma: 0
inali wrote:
It's actually a one shot, with a sequel. Both MA. The first is Darkness by RhiannonoftheMoon. It's follow up is To Shed a Little Light. As I said earlier, both are MA.

Oh my gosh! Thank you soooooo much!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.