Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 2 FICS HELP!
sara12
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2 FICS HELP! 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi, everyone!

I have been looking for 2 stories that I read a few years back but I read them when I wasn#t yet a member so I didn't add them to my favourites. I hope someone can find them!

1) Kagome is a servant is in Sesshomaru's castle (a healer I believe). But Sesshomaru is already mated to a woman. He was also having relations (maybe sexual) with Kagome (not sure whether it started before his mating or not), but his mate knew about it and thus treated her very harshly. Sesshomaru could not interfere because it was a woman's place to maintain the household and he had no say in how she did it. Also, he could not show signs of favouritism.

2)Kagome and Sesshomaru have been having sexual liaisons for a while but neither have any romantic feelings towards each other. It results in her getting pregnant and Sesshomaru finds out at one of their meet ups. She tells him there are methods in the future that could terminate the baby since she was aware she would not be his mate, but he did not let her and took her to his castle instead. They had very limited contacted and she was placed in a different wing.

That's approximately what I remember.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Farein
Pup
graphgraph
Re:2 FICS HELP! 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
I'm sure that the second one has to be "Passion" By CiraArana. Beware this is An MA story. No Yims.
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1038/1

Logged Logged

Say whaaaaaa?!
sara12
Pup
graphgraph
Re:2 FICS HELP! 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Yes that's the one thank you!

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:2 FICS HELP! 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
Farein the Red Twilight wrote:
I'm sure that the second one has to be "Passion" By CiraArana. Beware this is An MA story. No Yims.
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1038/1

It wasn't complete though...I mean the story did not reached the part where Kagome was staying at the castle and that they had limited contact...Is it possible for you to give the link to the more updated one...I really wanted to read the part when they were already in the castle...thanks

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.