Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a story
Looking for a story 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Hello!

I'm searching for a story that involved Kagome returning from the Feudal Era and being unable to go back. She meets Sesshoumaru in her time, however, and finds out that he has been watching over her as she traveled through the well (I think Shippo is alive somewhere in this era as well).

She begins to see him to relieve her pain of being unable to see her other friends again (since they have all died by now over hundreds of years) and the two slowly bond. This Sesshoumaru in this story had a very mature and calm personality. He wanted to keep Kagome safe. I believe he lived in a very nice house somewhere too.

Eventually, I remember a scene where Kagome decided she liked him at this point and wanted to become his lover. He gets seriously angry about this because he believes her to be foolish because she doesn't know what being a demon's mate means. He yells at her and hurts her a little to prove his point to try and scare her away...

That's pretty much all I can remember. If someone knows about this story or what it's called, PLEASE tell me! I am so very appreciative for your assistance

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 154
I think you are looking for Giving Back by sarhea. Rated MA.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.