Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help me find this fanfic!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help me find this fanfic!!
akablossom
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help me find this fanfic!! 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
First of all, Hello everyone

I was hoping uou'll help me find this fanfic that I read some time ago ... I can not remember the name nor the author, but the story was something like this:

Sesshoumar was mated, and his mate couldn't conceive a pup, and he asked Kagome to bear the pup. Kagome and sesshoumaru's mate stsrted getting along, and sesshoumaru started to spend all his nights with Kagome, however when the pup was born he was taken from kagome. I remembre that Kagome would breast feed the pup and ot look at him, because she Knew he would be taken from her and she would't bound with him. I think even sesshoumaru's mate wanted for kagome to bound with the pup.

I hope someone would help me cause I really liked this beautiful fanfic.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help me find this fanfic!! 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 116
Sounds like Used: A Twisted Romance by *A-Kay* on Spark (NA17 there, MA here)
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7039/1

She was a gift to the Lord of the Western Lands' eldest son. A mere orphan at the age of ten taken into the Western Palace did not know how drastically her life would change once behind these walls. Now that she's of age she finds herself in several uncomfortable situations. Dealing with a emotionally unstable youkai, his jealous mate, and the stress of her positions, Kagome has to find a way to overcome it all. She was taught not to fall in love, but what happens when she does?
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 09-15-07 - Chapters: 11 - Reviews 144 - Words 40,634

Logged Logged
akablossom
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help me find this fanfic!! 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes it is!!!! Thank you so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.