Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking For a fic.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking For a fic.
Riddle Of All Time
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking For a fic. 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi, I'm looking for a fic. I can't remember the title or author and it's driving me insane. I don't remember where I read it.

[it's a Kagome/Sesshoumaru fic]

I can't remember the beginning but I remember sometime near the start Kagome is found by Sesshoumaru wondering around. Later we find out that Kagome woke in the middle of the night to find the entire Inu Tachi gone and that the camp they made looked like only she was the one around. She went around to other villages that she knew all of them had been to before but no one remembers the Inu Tachi. I think she went to Kaede and she remembered but I'm not sure about after that.
I remember Kagome staying in Sesshoumaru's palace and then at some point Koga comes and finds out what happens, he leaves but returns soon after with a mute Shippo who I think clings to Kagome when they finally reunite.

That's all I can remember, if someone can help me I'd be eternally grateful.
Thank you for reading R.O.A.T

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking For a fic. 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 154
Sounds like In His Arms by The Telepathic Hawk. It was on FF.N, but it looks like the author took it down (*sad face*) and I couldn't find it anywhere else on the internet.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/01/02 10:29 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Riddle Of All Time
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking For a fic. 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank You for the Title and Author. I found it on AFF.org

EDIT BY WICCAN: "In His Arms" is rated MA, NO YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/01/02 10:31 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!! AND added link for others
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.