Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru/Kagome with one sided inutashio/kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshomaru/Kagome with one sided inutashio/kagome
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru/Kagome with one sided inutashio/kagome 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 36
Like Father, Like Son By Saphireanime
Kagome had heard you should not mess with fate and change the future- but fate had no problem messing with her. She saw a demon lord about to die along with infant Inuyasha and Izayoi and she had the power to help... when was she?

Super good, I read it a couple of months ago

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/12/28 10:12 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
Sesshomaru/Kagome with one sided inutashio/kagome 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
So I remember kagome being in the past? with sesshomaru and inutashio and inutashio having inappropriate feelings for kagome, but kagome and sesshomaru being together. At one point kagome gives inutashio a Father's Day card? That's all I can really put into words I think. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Logged Logged
Abby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru/Kagome with one sided inutashio/kagome 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
This is it, thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.