Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Search fic : Kagome returns to feudal era
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Search fic : Kagome returns to feudal era
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Search fic : Kagome returns to feudal era 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a fanfic not sure if it either on Dokuga or Fanfiction.net but read it recently, but have had trouble trying to locate it since i didn't bookmark it.

The story has Kagome returning to the feudal era, she planning to stay realises she and Inuyasha growing apart and she ends up figuring she needs to stay active in the feudal era and become stronger. Kagome ends up going on a run in the forest to get excersize build strength runs into Sesshomaru and she explains to him her feelings and why she'd running in the forest.

In another chapter she practising her markmanship in archery and Sesshomaru stands behind her to help improve her aim but is also flirting with her.

there getting closer and Inuyasha starts to notice.

I know it's not much to go on but I'm hoping to find the story to continue reading it since it's been a while. If any stories sound close to what I'm describing or are almost exact let me know it would be much appreciated thankyou

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.