Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Police Officer Kagome// Space fic with gunblades?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Police Officer Kagome// Space fic with gunblades?
Zyren
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Police Officer Kagome// Space fic with gunblades? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Ok the first fic Kagome is a police officer and has a buzz cut. She and Sesshoumaru are reconnecting years after either their breakup or her breakup with Inuyasha. She hurts herself saving a child at some point in the fic.

The second fic was space based I think. Kagome is in some sort of military program specializing in what I think was a kind of gun with a blade on the end. I just recall them making a big deal about how heavy it was and how it changed her gait. Also I think it comes out near the end that she's not fully human.

Thanks in advance

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Police Officer Kagome// Space fic with gunblades? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 154
The second story is Striking Falcon's A Cross of Blades. Rated M.

Logged Logged
darknessqueen0789
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Police Officer Kagome// Space fic with gunblades? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
The first one you are looking for is called Unable to Commit.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!! Here is a link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2899/1?author=363

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/12/11 01:54 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating AND link
Zyren
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Police Officer Kagome// Space fic with gunblades? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
That's it! Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.