Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 2 fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for 2 fics
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 2 fics 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 88
Hello~

I'm looking for 2 fics that have been driving me crazy.

The first one, I remember Kagome moves in to a house next to Sesshoumaru and Rin. She and Rin become friends, but Sesshoumaru is suspicious of her. He also hired Kagura to be Rin's babysitter and there's this scene where Sesshoumaru assumes Kagome kidnapped Rin when she was actually saving Rin from Kagura's abuse when she saw them in a parking lot. I also remember a scene where Kagome gets stuck in a rest area in the middle of a snowstorm while trying to visit Souta for Christmas, and when Sesshoumaru finds out she didn't make it there, he and Rin start worrying.

The second one, all I remember is that Sango and Inuyasha are really mean to Kagome as some form of revenge. Sesshoumaru notices and decides to take her away. I think there was this one point where he mentions that he left Rin in the village so she could learn from Kagome, but he is disappointed that Rin isn't as nice as Kagome. There was also this scene where Inuyasha, Rin, and Sango protest against Kagome leaving because Sango (and Rin?) are pregnant and need Kagome to help deliver their baby but Sesshoumaru refuses.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 35
The first one sounds like Her Christmas Wish by Oroyukae RATED MA www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2892/1

Logged Logged
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
I know of the second one. It's on ffn. She asked for seshoumaru to rape her so she could feel intimacy, right?

Also VERY MA

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
It's Somewhat Happy Endings by Midori haru...It is in ff.net and it is MA...

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 88
Those were it! Thanks for all your help. Karma to all of you~~ <3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.