Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SesshoxKagome Mating story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SesshoxKagome Mating story
genesis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SesshoxKagome Mating story 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey everyone Gen here...I'm looking for a story that's been stuck in my head for daysssss!
Kagome returns to the future where Sesshomaru is waiting for her and she finally confesses her love where he begins training her for the challenges she will have to face. Inuyasha is married to a hanyou wolf of America where he gets jelly of their mating announcement.
Kagome beats all the challengers and they do 'it' in front of everyone where they see 4(?) orbs that represent their pups who will be full blooded youkai.
That's the majority of what I remember so hopefully someone can help me ? Please and thank you ~~!!:
)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SesshoxKagome Mating story 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 116
I love that story. It's Giving Back by sarhea
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6654/1

Kagome insists on taking a small break in the shard hunting quest, to volunteer for a specific charity in October. In the future she meets someone from the past, learns of things she had never expected, and finds a place for herself. [Nominated 2012 Q1 Dokuga Awards: Best Canon and Best Lemon] Warning: discussion of breast cancer, explicit sex, Kinks, Exhibitionism, BDSM, beastility (closest warning word), Pregnancy, Labour ~ For the 'Think Pink' Challenge ~ For r0o’s 3rd GM Challenge 2011.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
genesis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SesshoxKagome Mating story 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Love omg thank you sooooo much ! It's been in my head so long it was starting to give me a headache trying to look for it Lolz.
I love it too it has everything awesome in it ~!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.