Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Reincarnated Kagome? I think
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Reincarnated Kagome? I think
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Reincarnated Kagome? I think 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
This is probably a long shot. I read this fanfiction years ago like 2009 maybe? I remember that Kagome died and she was reincarnated into this little human child. Except as this little human child, she acted more like a beast or an animal. She didn't talk. Sesshomaru finds her one day and she became a part of his pack. I think he takes her to Inuyasha's group. I'm not sure. My memory is really rusty and it's been years since I last read this fanfiction. I tried to look for it, but I can't find it anymore. I recall she was caged before. Oh it's so hard to remember the details. I'm beginning to think the author probably deleted it. I don't even remember if it was a sesskag fic at all.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reincarnated Kagome? I think 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 23
This seems vaguely familiar to me. But I really don't remember the title. Sorry

Hope it gets found because I want to read it now!

Logged Logged
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reincarnated Kagome? I think 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
Yeah. I want to read it again. Too bad I can't remember the title...and most of the story. Haha

Logged Logged
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Reincarnated Kagome? I think 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
I think I remember this. Kagome was sacrificed for the village at the beginning. He didn't stop her, but he thought it was stupid for her to go though with it, but the village convinced her it was the only way to get rid of the jewel. There was something about a big rock breaking, too.

I think she was being taken care of by priestess(s) in a shrine, but I could be wrong. Later on she is by a river and Sesshomaru comes across her, but she tries to hide.

If it's the one I remember, I didn't finish the story, and I cannot remember why. It's been at least a few years. I'm gonna subscribe to the tread, hopefully someone remembers more.

Logged Logged

Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Reincarnated Kagome? I think 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 116
IS the story you are looking for Limerance by Kyndred Raven (Unfinshed and Rated MA)

In the wake of death and a wish that should have consumed a life, there was only a phoenix left behind. Now, he would face the greatest choice in the hundreds of years of his existence – to capture it and burn, or leave it behind and regret it for eternity.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 01-19-16 - Created: 12-28-15 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 138 - Words: 32,480 - Reads: 10,996 - Anonymous Reading: Yes
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10069/1

Logged Logged
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reincarnated Kagome? I think 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12
I read that one quite recently actually. I'm talking like 2008-2010 fanfiction. It's pretty old. Thanks for the response. Limerance is a really good. I'm waiting for that one to update C:

Logged Logged
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reincarnated Kagome? I think 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12
@soulNchantress That may or may not be it. I don't remember much but I would know it if I read it. She does hide a lot and she has a baser instinct right? Acts more like an untamed dog almost but she was a small human child. I wished I had favorite it back then. Thanks for responding!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/10/10 04:48 By Imooshi003.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.