Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a long shot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a long shot
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a long shot 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
I've been looking for this for a while. I remember reading it, but I don't know if it was part of the FFN purge or the author pulled it.

Two biggest recalls of this story:

1. Kagome was born a demon, but she was found in the future around the 1940s and grew up with her "mother" but didn't age like a normal human

2. pretty sure there was a scene where inuyasha's tongue was cut off.

Not quite sure of the pairing. But it was really good

[ultra-hard quest part 2 - looking for another story where her family was dragged back into the past. But not the one where hakudoshi killed the cat and left a message. I think it was older]

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a long shot 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
For the ultra hard request - I hope this is it. Her family was sucked into the shikon and taken to the past in order to be uses as hostages and bait by onigumo who is obsessed with her. (This part happens in chapter 25.) I love this story and hope it is the one you are looking for.

www.fanfiction.net/s/554905/1/Kanashimi-no-Hate-ni-End-of-Sorrow

Kanashimi no Hate ni End of Sorrow By: Tamysan

It is two years after the defeat of Naraku and Kagome's heartbreak of seeing Inuyasha chose Kikyou. However, Kagome is summoned back when a new danger threatens. SessKag, Completed!
Rated: Fiction MA - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 67,263 - Updated: Feb 4, 2002 - Published: Jan 19, 2002 - Status: Complete - id: 554905

EDIT BY WICCAN: Also on A Single Spark archive here: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1822/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/19 10:57 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.