Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a fic i read awhile back.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: looking for a fic i read awhile back.
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a fic i read awhile back. 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
What I remember from the story is kagome's step-father beats her then she goes back through the well and Inuyasha beats her too. She goes with sesshomaru. Later she does back home and her mom is dead and her brother is badly beaten. I can't remember to much more. I know that it was a good story.

Thanks

This is what I seem to remember, Kagome goes home and her step-father is waiting for her. Her mom and brother are out. He beats her and tells her to go back. If her mom asks she is to say that she got attacked in the past. Kagome then goes back and argues with Inuyasha and he hits her. This goes on for a little while. Then she gets away from him and goes with Sesshomaru back to his castle. He introduces her to one of the lords and his mate.

Later they to go the lord's castle for a ball, the lady tries to find some perfume for Kagome because she is in heat.

Then when Sesshomaru and Kagome are walking through the woods they run into Inuyasha and kagome turns into a youkai for a few minutes then turns back to being human.

Kagome goes back through the well and her mom was killed by her step-father and he beat up Souta. They try to leave but he catches them and beats up Kagome. They finally leave and Sesshoumaru takes them back to his castle to heal.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/26 20:19 By tashiorules.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic i read awhile back. 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
This is what I seem to remember, Kagome goes home and her step-father is waiting for her. Her mom and brother are out. He beats her and tells her to go back. If her mom asks she is to say that she got attacked in the past. Kagome then goes back and argues with Inuyasha and he hits her. This goes on for a little while. Then she gets away from him and goes with Sesshomaru back to his castle. He introduces her to one of the lords and his mate.

Later they to go the lord's castle for a ball, the lady tries to find some perfume for Kagome because she is in heat.

Then when Sesshomaru and Kagome are walking through the woods they run into Inuyasha and kagome turns into a youkai for a few minutes then turns back to being human.

Kagome goes back through the well and her mom was killed by her step-father and he beat up Souta. They try to leave but he catches them and beats up Kagome. They finally leave and Sesshoumaru takes them back to his castle to heal.

Logged Logged
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
Something else i remembered. Is kagome goes with sesshomaru. She rides a horse. And later she brings sota there too. Sesshomaru is also friends with one of the lords. He and his mate can't have children for some reason. Kagome gets kidnapped by naraku and a shape shifter that was her stepfather. I hope this helps.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for a fic i read awhile back. 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 76
This sounds really familiar. Does Kagome have some scars from glass or something that Sesshoumaru tries to heal but can't because they're laced with power?

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
No. She and sota were hurt and sesshomaru helped them. but it wasn't from glass.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic i read awhile back. 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 76
That wasn't a for sure thing. I've read a few to many sesskag fics...

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic i read awhile back. 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 13
The only one I remember with Souta going into past is Mine by angelic memories. I think Inuyasha beats her and Naraku kidnaps her.

Probably rated MA here.

www.fanfiction.net/s/4094516/1/Mine

EDIT BY WICCAN: Also posted here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/743/1 and definitely MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/15 08:23 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
looks interesting but that wasn't it. thank you though.

Logged Logged
puppies
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic i read awhile back. 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I found the story i was looking for. it is called trust in a youkai. here is the link.

www.fanfiction.net/s/2611250/1/Trust-in-a-Youkai

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/12 11:06 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.