Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching Again....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching Again....
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching Again.... 8 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm so sorry to be a bother but I need some help looking for this story I read awhile back that I can't seem to remember the title to - not sure if I read it on here or another site, though I'm pretty sure it was on here and I'm pretty sure it was complete.

Anyway! This is what I remember! I remember that it took place in modern times, and Kagome works for a Wolf Youkai as a Secretary or assistant, he's also the North American Lord.

Also before she started working for the wolf, as soon as they finished the fight against Naraku Kagome was sent back to her time but somethings changed. Things that changed were, there were schools that were just for Mikos and Monks and she attended one of those or there were classes in collage. I don't believe her family remembers her trips because she was sent back to when she 15. And that when she graduated collage, she moved to America because she couldn't stand the memories she had of her friends and started working for the wolf youkai.

Also when she got to America, she she shared a apartment with a girl who had a little bit of youkai blood in her. This girl also ran a shelter for abused women.

The next thing I remember is there is a monk who is gathering support and starts attacking and killing youkai. I remember when that happened Kagome's boss sends his son to get her and her roommate and protect them. Also her boss doesn't know that she is a miko, until they go to this conference where all the important youkai gather at - basically the youkai version of the UN. That is where she sees Sesshomaru and the others, because the youkai want to throw her out until Sesshomaru and the others, along with her boss vouch for her.

Another thing is when she meets up with Sesshomaru and the others, she meets their kids - Sesshomaru being the only one not mated or having any kids.

The last big thing that I remember is that the monk that is killing the youkai, want the Shikon no Tama but can't have it because it's gone already.

After that it's a little fuzzy.... Help, please?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Searching Again.... 8 Years ago Karma: 76
This kinda sounds epic. I'd like to read this when someone finds it. Hopefully it's still around.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching Again.... 8 Years ago Karma: 109

Logged Logged
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching Again.... 8 Years ago Karma: 0
That's it! Thank you so much! Thank you! Now I can read it! You're awesome, kaoruhana! *Does happy dance* You don't how long that was bothering me! Days - I was searching for days!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.